Type of Organisation
At Hatch, we work on the world’s toughest challenges. It’s in our nature to find
innovative solutions for our clients in the metals, infrastructure and energy
The Hatch Vacation Student Program provides the opportunity to work on real
projects and gain practical industry skills. We will help you through the transition,
bridging the gap between your education and career.
Our program allows students to gain experience in a variety of roles, disciplines and industries, provides opportunities to network with experts, and build long-lasting professional connections that will assist as you enter the workforce after graduation. Many of our long-tenured team members began as students and are passionate about passing on knowledge to the next generation.
You will be exposed to a range of practical experiences including:
· Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverables for clients
· Visiting client sites with your Hatch team to gain an understanding of client requirements
· Receiving coaching and mentorship from experienced professionals and experts
· Participating in professional development sessions with senior leadership
· Presenting on your key learnings and experience at Hatch.
Locations where there are vacancies for interns
Vacancies across Australia
Residency requirements for Interns wishing to apply
All Candidates Considered including International Students
Roles available for Interns
Engineering - All relevant degrees, as stipulated in the advertised positions, will be considered.
Degree Subjects Required for Interns wishing to apply
Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Degree